3rd International MASTERS LEAGUE MEIHUA QUAN TOURNAMENT
INTERNATIONAL MEIHUA QUAN FEDERATION
CLOSED GYM ‘OLYMPIONIKIS HARA KARYAMI’– Zefyrou 21, Municipality of Heraklion, Greece
PROCEDURE PROTOCOL & competition RULES
All coaches, teachers, and athletes should be aware and follow the competition rules, as well as for instructions of the judges and referees.
Clothing: Athletes are allowed to wear Taolu, Kung Fu black pants or Wushu uniform. The outfit is a Chinese-style jacket with long or short sleeves or a sleeveless one for the southern style. It can be of any material or colour. Colour combinations or designs are allowed. The belt is optional. Athletes must wear flat-soled sneakers when competing. In general, the whole aesthetics of the costume should be in line with the spirit of Traditional Meihua Quan and Wushu.
Protocol: The entry of the athletes is mandatory from the side of the secretariat that will be designated on the field after greeting with the greeting provided by the regulation the leading judge. After entering, he can take a position anywhere on the carpet and finish his presentation at any point, but having a front to the same side that started. After the end of the program, he must return to the secretariat and greet.
Traditional Weapons (all ages)
Presentation time not less than 45 ‘
- Short arms
- Long arms
- Other styles of weapons
- Tai Ji Quan weapons (presentation time up to 4 minutes)
- Yong Chun Quan weapons: Hudie Shuangdao, Liudianbangun (presentation time up to 2 minutes)
- Duilian (battle set) (presentation time not less than 45 ‘)
- Groups (3 people at least in each category – presentation time up to 2 minutes)
• 4 to 5 years old (from 01/2018 to 01/2017)
• 6 to 8 years old (from 01/2015 to 01/2013)
• 9 to 11 years old (from 01/2012 to 01/2010)
• 12 to 14 years old (from 01/2009 to 01/2007)
• 15 to 17 years old (from 01/2006 to 01/2004)
• 18 to 35 years old (from 01/2003 to 01/1986)
• 35+ years old (from 01/1985 onwards)
Details about the categories of Taolu
1. Basic Sets for ages 4-11 years
2. Wu Bu Quan for ages 6-12 years
3. 16 Forms, Chuji, Yi Duan, Er Duan (all ages)
Nan Quan, Chang Quan, Dao Shu, Gun Shu, Jian Shu, Qiang Shu, Nan Gun, Nan Dao, Tai Ji Quan (10 forms).
4. 32 Forms (all ages)
Nan Quan, Chang Quan, Dao Shu, Gun Shu, Jian Shu, Qiang Shu, Nan Gun, Nan Dao, Tai Ji Quan (24 form), Tai Ji Jian (32 form). Presentation time not less than 45 ‘. For Tai Ji, up to 4 minutes.
5. International routines (basic and free) (all ages)
Nan Quan, Chang Quan, Dao Shu, Gun Shu, Jian Shu, Qiang Shu, Nan Gun, Nan Dao, Tai Ji Quan, Tai Ji Jian. Presentation time not less than 1 minute and 20 seconds. Tai Ji up to 4 minutes.
Traditional Taolu (all ages)
- Meihua Quan
- Shaolin Quan
- Nan Quan: Traditional Cailifo, Fujow, Wuzuquan, Hongjiaquan, Huangjiaquan, Mojiaquan, Lijiaquan, Baimeiquan, Huheshuangxingquan, Liujiaquan, Heihuquan, Yunmenquan, etc.
- Yong Chun Quan: Traditional Yong Chun Quan, Xiao Lian Quan, Biao Zhi and Xun Qiao
- Neijia Quan: Traditional Baguazhang, Xingyiquan, Bajiquan, Wudang Quan
- Xiangxingquan (imitation style): All imitation routines Houquan, Yinzhuaquan, Zuiquan, Tanglangquan, Ditangquan, Zonghequan, Minghequan, Heihuquan etc.
- Tongbeiquan, Fanziquan, Chuojiao, Piguaquan style
- Tai Ji Quan: Traditional Tai Ji Quan including Chen, Yang, Sun, Wu, Wu (Hao), Li, Wudang, Zhaobao and other traditional styles. Note: 24, 48, 88, 42 and other modern routines will not compete.
- Other Traditional Styles: Chaquan, Huaquan, Paoquan, Baimeiquan (Pakmei), Liuhequan, Gongliquan, Yuejiaquan. Presentation time not less than 45 ‘to 2 minutes. For Tai Ji up to 4 minutes.
Para Wushu Categories are divided into minors & adults and includes:
Unarmed fist (north/south) of men & women
Mixed weapons (long/sword/dao/other) men & women
Men’s & woman’s inner fist
Taiji Quan men & women
The above categories apply to
a) Wheelchair users
b) Upright executions
c) Motor disabilities and neurodevelopmental
disorders (autism, Asperger’s, etc.)
All clubs must send the participation statements in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations will be made until Monday, April 11 at 21:00. Any changes will not be accepted after the deadline. By Friday, April 15, 2022, all clubs must pay the participation fees, and the entrance cards for the Stadium will be received. On Sunday, April 17, 2022, no payment or registration will be made at the Stadium. After the end of the applications, the organizing committee will contact you personally about how to complete the process. At the Stadium, there will be a specific entrance for athletes. The accreditations concern the number of registered athletes, one coach and one assistant coach for each club and are necessary to enter the field.
Communication on all issues can in no case be done with an athlete. The central secretariat of the league will be located on the field where every coach or representative of the club can be informed and ask for help for whatever is needed.